The Daily Wire is searching for a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our team in beautiful Nashville, Tennessee! The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis will work closely with the Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis and the CFO to lead the Company’s strategic and tactical planning, forecasting, and reporting needs. The Manager will support one of our key business lines and help direct the P&L, resource planning, and KPI/Financial Reporting for the business unit. Qualified applicants, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Take ownership of the financial planning, analysis, and reporting for assigned strategic business line(s) which may include but are not limited to:
- Streaming Video on Demand (SVOD) subscription service - Our subscription business is a significant stream of revenue for the company and is capital intensive for premium content.
- Podcasts, Editorial and Advertising – Daily Wire is the 7th largest Podcast publisher in the U.S. and rapidly expanding both organically and with new Talent.
- Book Publishing – This new line is meeting early success and growing quickly and already includes multiple best-sellers.
- Jeremy’s Razors – Our first direct-to-consumer product has been a runaway hit and has significantly different financial attributes than our traditional media businesses.
- Maintain and improve our long-range financial plan and quickly run "what if" scenarios to help inform strategic decision making
- Participate in selection and implementation of enterprise class planning tool
- Manage annual budget and regular forecasting process for assigned business unit(s)
- Prepare dashboards with real time KPIs for business unit leadership and Executive team
- Build and present monthly business unit reporting package with updated forward looking projections
- Work closely with Controller’s group to improve quality of reported results
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Requirements:
- Nashville, TN -based position (working remotely is not an option)
- Minimum of 3 years in a quality FP&A organization
- Entertainment industry is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated history of building and maintaining detailed models
- Excellence in data analytics and KPI reporting is critical
- Excellent presentation skills to business unit leaders
- High degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Accustomed to delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in evaluating and implementing enterprise class planning tools (including ERP integration) is valuable
- Investment Banking experience would be helpful but not required
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
- G-suite proficiency
Reports to: Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis
Start date: Immediate
Employment type: Full-time; Exempt
Benefits: Health insurance options (medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield; dental and vision through Guardian); Paid Time Off; 401k (5% match)
To learn more about Daily Wire, please visit the following Daily Wire Facebook and YouTube page links:
Daily Wire Facebook
Daily Wire YouTube
Daily Wire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: Daily Wire participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s form I-9 to confirm work authorization.