The Daily Wire is currently searching for a Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee! The VP of FP&A will work closely with our Chief Financial Officer to lead the Company’s strategic and tactical planning, forecasting, and reporting needs. We need someone with 5+ years’ previous experience in a similar role who is a team-builder with the experience and vision necessary to lead this critical function through a period of rapid growth and expansion. Qualified candidates, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Manage all areas of financial planning and analysis
- Build a team to provide financial stewardship to key business lines including but not limited to:
- Streaming Video on Demand (SVOD) subscription service - Our subscription business is a significant stream of revenue for the company and is capital intensive for premium content.
- Podcasts, Editorial and Advertising – Daily Wire is the 7th largest Podcast publisher in the U.S. and rapidly expanding both organically and with new Talent.
- Book Publishing – This new line is meeting early success and growing quickly and already includes multiple best-sellers.
- Jeremy’s Razors – Our first direct-to-consumer product has been a runaway hit and has significantly different financial attributes than our traditional media businesses.
- Maintain and improve our long-range financial plan and quickly run “what if” scenarios to help inform strategic decision making
- Select and lead implementation of enterprise class planning tool
- Manage annual budget and regular forecasting process
- Prepare presentations for Executives, Investors, and Lenders
- Monitor compliance with relevant lender relationships
- Work closely with Controller’s group to improve quality of reported results
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Requirements:
- Nashville, TN -based position (working remotely is not an option)
- Minimum of 5 years of successful leadership roles in a quality FP&A organization
- Entertainment industry is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated history of building and maintaining detailed models
- Excellence in data analytics and KPI reporting is critical
- Excellent presentation skills to senior executives
- High degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Accustomed to delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in evaluating and implementing enterprise class planning tools (including ERP integration) is valuable
- Investment Banking experience would be helpful but not required
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
- G-suite proficiency
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Start date: Immediate
Employment type: Full-time; Exempt
Benefits: Health insurance options (medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield; dental and vision through Guardian); Paid Time Off; 401k (5% match)
To learn more about Daily Wire, please visit the following Daily Wire Facebook and YouTube page links:
Daily Wire Facebook
Daily Wire YouTube
Daily Wire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: Daily Wire participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s form I-9 to confirm work authorization.