The Daily Wire is seeking a Go Developer to build high performing and secure management solutions that will be used across all company products.
- Develops, tests, deploys, and maintains software, with a clear understanding of the value the software is to provide
- Develops test suites (functional, destructive, etc) to enable success, rapid deployment of code to production
- Create and maintain large data pipelines, public api’s, and background processing
- Manage infrastructure and service uptimes with monitoring and alerting technologies
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Write consistent, accurate, and robust software and test to ensure quality
- Complete code reviews regularly
- Provide forward-thinking approach to new technologies
- Work with program manager extracting necessary details to estimate efforts of various programs and initiatives
- Support the engineering team with complex implementation activities as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Requirements
- 5+ years previous professional experience in a similar role
- Critical to be an expert in Go solutions for large scale challenges.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, gRPC, and API design for extensibility and portability
- Demonstrates expert working knowledge of Go, standard library, idioms, common guidelines, working with distributed systems, and microservices.
- Experience with SQL database implementations.
- Capable of understanding business requirements and translating that into engineering decisions.
- Capable of writing documentation and tests.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong ability to work in team environment
- Able to navigate ambiguity, while exploring innovative solutions and driving business impact
- G-suite proficiency
- Read, speak, and write English
Reports to: Principal Architect
Start date: Immediate
Employment type: Full Time; Exempt
Benefits: Health insurance options (medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield; dental and vision through Guardian); Paid Time Off; 401k (5% match)
To learn more about Daily Wire, please visit the following Daily Wire Facebook and YouTube page links:
Daily Wire Facebook
Daily Wire YouTube
Daily Wire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please Note: Daily Wire participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
CALIFORNIA APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE